About Dallas Clinic
About Medical City Children’s Urgent Care Dallas
If your child is sick or injured, the Medical City Children’s Urgent Care clinic in Dallas, Texas, is a great option. Our kid-friendly clinic offers best-in-class pediatricians that are board certified so your child gets the best care possible. Open after hours and on weekends, our Dallas urgent care clinic provides convenient care when you need it most.
With an average wait time of only 30 minutes and an option to check in online before your visit, Medical City Children’s Urgent Care is much less stressful than a typical ER or doctor’s office visit. If your child needs a higher level of care, we connect you with our team of emergency physicians and specialists at Medical City Children’s Hospital.
Find Our Dallas Pediatric Urgent Care
Our clinic is located at Northwest Hwy at NW Plaza Dr. near Walgreens in Dallas. We serve several Dallas neighborhoods, including Deep Ellum, Trinity Groves, Uptown, South Dallas and Bishop Arts District. We’re open seven days a week to provide the best care possible for your child’s care.
Common Pediatric Urgent Care Treatments
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site at our Dallas children’s clinic. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Strep, flu, urine, RSV and mono testing
- Lab services (on site and referral)
- IV fluids
- Fracture care and splinting
- Laceration repair (stitches, staples and glue)
- Sports and camp physicals
- Breathing treatments
- Urine catheterization
- Removal of foreign bodies from nose, ears and skin
- Medical City Children’s Urgent Care clinics also provide X-ray services to diagnose minor injuries and fractures.
Why Choose Our Urgent Care For Your Children?
You have many choices when it comes to the care of your child. Here are some reasons why our Dallas pediatric urgent care clinic is the best choice around:
- Our Dallas location is open until 9pm on weekdays
- We are open on weekends for your convenience
- Our average wait time is only 30 minutes
- Check in at home with our Web Check-In
- Our Dallas clinic offers on-site labs and x-rays