About Flower Mound Clinic
About Medical City Children’s Urgent Care Flower Mound
At Medical City Children’s Urgent Care clinic in Flower Mound, Texas we offer best-in-class, board-certified pediatricians when your child is sick or injured. Even after hours and on the weekend, our kid-friendly clinic is ready to give your child the expert care he or she needs.
Our average wait time is about 30 minutes and we offer online check-in so you can wait from home. If your child is in need of a higher level of medical care, we have access to specialists from our hospital, Medical City Children’s Hospital.
Find Our Flower Mound Pediatric Urgent Care
Our clinic is located at Long Prairie Rd. and Cross Timbers Rd. near Kroger in Flower Mound. We are near several Flower Mound neighborhoods, including Bridlewood, Wellington, Lakeside and Wichita Creek. We are open seven days a week to provide the best care possible for your child’s care.
Flower Mound Pediatric Clinic Hours
Monday-Friday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
What Our Flower Mound Clinic Treats
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site at our Flower Mound location. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Strep, flu, urine, RSV and mono testing
- Lab services (on site and referral)
- IV fluids
- Fracture care and splinting
- Laceration repair (stitches, staples and glue)
- Sports and camp physicals
- Breathing treatments
- Urine catheterization
- Removal of foreign bodies from nose, ears and skin
- Medical City Children’s Urgent Care clinics also provide X-ray services to diagnose minor injuries and fractures.
Why Choose Our Urgent Care Clinic for Kids
Our Flower Mound clinic strives to provide the best urgent care experience for your family:
- Our Flower Mound location is open until 9pm on weekdays
- If your child gets sick or injured on the weekends, we’re open!
- Our average wait time is 30 minutes
- Avoid the waiting room with Web Check-In
- Our clinic offers on-site labs and x-rays