About Frisco Clinic
About Medical City Children’s Urgent Care Frisco
The Medical City Children’s Urgent Care clinic in Frisco, Texas focuses specifically on pediatric care so your child can receive the expert care he or she needs when sick or injured. Staffed with a highly qualified medical team and board-certified pediatricians, our Frisco children’s urgent care is open after hours and on the weekend so pediatric care is always available.
Our online check-in option makes it easy to avoid the waiting room. In fact, the average wait time at any of our urgent care clinics is only 30 minutes. We also have access to specialists at our sister facility, Medical City Children’s Hospital, if your child ever needs more specialized care.
Find Our Frisco Pediatric Urgent Care
Our clinic is located at Preston Rd. and Warren Pkwy near Best Buy in Frisco. We are located near several Frisco neighborhoods, including Stonebriar, Panther Creek, Chapel Creek and The Trails of Frisco. We’re open seven days a week to provide the best care possible for your child’s care.
Frisco Pediatric Clinic Hours
Monday-Friday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Urgent Care Treatment for Children
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Strep, flu, urine, RSV and mono testing
- Lab services (on site and referral)
- IV fluids
- Fracture care and splinting
- Laceration repair (stitches, staples and glue)
- Sports and camp physicals
- Breathing treatments
- Urine catheterization
- Removal of foreign bodies from nose, ears and skin
- Medical City Children’s Urgent Care clinics also provide X-ray services to diagnose minor injuries and fractures.
Why Choose Our Pediatric Clinic In Frisco
We know there are several choices when it comes to children’s care in the area. Here are some reasons why our Frisco kids’ urgent care is the best choice:
- We are open on weekends for convenience
- Each of our clinics is open 9pm on weekdays
- We offer shorter average wait times
- You can wait from home with our Web Check-In
- Our clinics offer on-site labs and x-rays