McKinney Clinic Physicians
About McKinney Clinic
About Medical City Children’s Urgent Care McKinney
The Medical City Children’s Urgent Care clinic in McKinney, Texas is the perfect option when your child needs quick medical care—even after hours or on the weekend. Staffed with board-certified pediatricians, our children’s urgent care clinic is designed exclusively to meet the needs of children.
Our kid-friendly clinic has an average wait time of only 30 minutes. We also offer an online check-in option so you can avoid the waiting room and get your child seen immediately, making the experience much less stressful. If your child needs additional care, we’re connected to Medical City Children’s Hospital for emergency care and specialized pediatric physicians.
Find Our McKinney Pediatric Urgent Care
Our clinic is located right off highway 121 and TPC Dr. near the Craig Ranch golf course in McKinney. We serve several McKinney neighborhoods, including Craig Ranch, Chapel Hill, Creekview Landing and Hidden Creek. We’re open seven days a week to provide the best care possible for your child’s care.
Monday-Friday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Pediatric Treatments at our McKinney Clinic
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site at our urgent care clinic for children. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Strep, flu, urine, RSV and mono testing
- Lab services (on site and referral)
- IV fluids
- Fracture care and splinting
- Laceration repair (stitches, staples and glue)
- Sports and camp physicals
- Breathing treatments
- Urine catheterization
- Removal of foreign bodies from nose, ears and skin
- Medical City Children’s Urgent Care clinics also provide X-ray services to diagnose minor injuries and fractures.
Why Choose Our Pediatric Urgent Care in McKinney
You have many choices when it comes to the care of your child. Here are some reasons why our McKinney urgent care clinic is the best choice around:
- Our McKinney clinic is open until 9pm on weekdays
- Need medical care on the weekend? We are open!
- We offer an average wait time of 30 minutes
- You can wait from home with our Web Check-In
- Our pediatric clinic offers on-site labs and x-rays