About Plano Clinic
About Medical City Children’s Urgent Care Plano
For your child’s minor injuries and illness Medical City Children’s Urgent Care clinic in Plano, Texas is staffed with a highly-qualified medical team and board certified pediatricians when the doctor’s office is closed.
Our children’s urgent care clinic was built with your kids in mind because your family deserves the best urgent care experience possible.
Our urgent care clinics for children also offers online check-in and an average wait time of only 30 minutes, so your visit is much less stressful than a visit to the ER. If your child is experiencing an emergency or needs to follow up with a specialist, we connect you to Medical City Children’s Hospital.
Find Our Plano Pediatric Urgent Care
Our clinic is located off Dallas Pkwy and Parker Rd. near Kroger in Plano. We are near several neighborhoods in Plano, including Willow Bend, Avignon, Gleneagles, Deerfield and Lakeside on Preston. We’re open seven days a week to provide the best care possible for your child’s care.
Plano Pediatric Clinic Hours
Monday-Friday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
What Our Plano Urgent Care Treats
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Strep, flu, urine, RSV and mono testing
- Lab services (on site and referral)
- IV fluids
- Fracture care and splinting
- Laceration repair (stitches, staples and glue)
- Sports and camp physicals
- Breathing treatments
- Urine catheterization
- Removal of foreign bodies from nose, ears and skin
- Medical City Children’s Urgent Care clinics also provide X-ray services to diagnose minor injuries and fractures.
Why Choose Our Pediatric Clinic In Plano
We know there are several choices when it comes to children’s care in the area. Here are some reasons why our Plano kids’ urgent care is the best choice:
- Each of our clinics is open 9pm on weekdays
- We are open on weekends
- You can wait from home with our Web Check-In
- We offer shorter average wait times
- Our clinics offer on-site labs and x-rays